Thursday, July 11, 2013

Single with two boys now

Well I have deliver a beauiful little boy and I am still single with my two sons.  I have moved into my own apartment and going to school.  Things have been very busy for me and I have been educating myself about single parenting.  I went to single parenting conference, support group and planning on joining a connection group very soon.  I feel like I need a new set of friends and it was really a feeling before the separation from my boyfriend.  When you have friends without children, it is hard to get together.  I am try to get a group of friend that have children, not just children but toddler.  I try potty training my son but I like this is too much works so I am giving it a break for now.  I know it have been a long time since my last post but I am going to try to keep up with it this time. Thanks for everyone that view by post. I hope it will be a blessing to some single parent out there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment