Monday, September 10, 2012

I Just Found Peace

I finally at peace with my new life, at first I was a little worry but I know everything will work out.  I have given two years to this relationship and I can not continue to waste my life on something that not going anywhere. I am at peace because I know I am opening my door for a better opportunity as far as relationship. There are more man out there and not all of them are the same so I can wait and be picky. Because I was not being picky before,  got be in this situation I am tried of taking almost instead I want the full pack, special order. First, I am need to be alone with myself and my son to know that I do not need someone but that I want someone. I just hope this father will be around to see him grow and to show him love but we are separating not him and my son.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, it's tough when you split from the father of your child. I hope you can stay friendly for your son. I know how you feel about settling for second best as well - raise your standards and don't lower them for anyone!!

    ReplyDelete