Tuesday, July 23, 2013

God is amazing

Before I spoke to my children father I pray about it because I did not want my emotions to get the best of me.  I just told him that I need extra help if he was able to that would be great and he is stepping up.  I just let God work on his heart and just relax reality God knows what is best of this situation.  I did not get what I want but something even better.  God is amazing and I learning day by day not to let the small things affect me because I will interrupt my blessing.  At a conference I went to they was talking about there being three different types of single moms.  One is the needy type which needs a man and tries to get marriage or find a boyfriend right from the other break.  The second one is the trap type, their mind is focus on the person who left or the situation, wanting to know why, how come, or if they are going to return.  The last one is the jealous type, they are focus on other people happiness, if they see a marriage couple or a father and son playing together, think why are I am not there.  I personally will like to add another one which I saw my mom in this group which is the bitter type, My mom did not want to be around a man,  she tear up all of my father picture, and she really feel that all man are useless or dogs.  I think I have been in all of these group at one point in my journey but I reality that I need to focus on my future with my son not on anything else, just put it in God's hand.  I try to be very honest and straight force with their father let them know what going in with them.  Getting his ok or a chance to state his opinion about all situation involving my sons, I mean our sons.

No comments:

Post a Comment