Sunday, September 2, 2012

Last Night I became a single mom

Well me and my boyfriend was on a means to an end of our relationship and I was ready to end it too. So I want to talk to him about a pay agreement between us like adults. He said he will pay for the daycare and food so I am thinking he talking about the whole daycare fee so I said that cool.  I told him that for me to get government help I need to get child support or we need document a payment agreement. Then I totaled the amount of the daycare and foods and then he was like, oh I am just paying half of the childcare.  So I told him that if you can not agree on a both agreement then I will just have to take it to the court. Then I let out the bomb shell that I was pregnant so he asked to repeat like three time.  I let him know this not to keep the relationship just letting him know what going on and I told him I will be leaving in a month. He told me that I need to get rid of it because he not taken part of it and it is not his. So I told him that fine but you will pay financial for this baby because you was OK with it while we made that bun so do not look surprise when you get a product. Oh my the way my name is Sheila and I start my journey today as a single mom with a son and a bun in the oven. Hope you will enjoy the journey with me and please be free to leave comment.

1 comment:

  1. Shiela! I am where you are minus the fact it was mutual btwn u two...my man left me when found out I was pregnant, 1sst child for us both. To me its very bothersome that he didnt givee us a chance for a family, when we were ttc anyways. So unfair. Yet I too am in this now trying to make it through the pregnancy. How far aree you and I hope you update your blog!

    Jennifer
    Check out my journey at
    http://justhope0520.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete