Friday, August 16, 2013

Busy busy busy

So I have very busy lately, I am trying to get a set schedule because mornings are crazy at my house.  Lucky I have a relax job so it not a big deal if I am late.  I going to be starting school next week so I want a set schedule for the morning. This morning was a practice on and we did great I was about to drop off my children at daycare around 7:20 am which is amazing. I got to work just before 8 am and going to get a must thing done at work so my work load will not be to stress during school time.  I have been so busy not stress out that I was stress out, on the outside I was fine but in the inside I was failing my blood pressure was up and my neck as stiff. So I need to be relax both inside and outside, if you not relax on the inside faking it on the outside do not help.  What a lesson I learned this week, well my oldest son is starting to be more of a helper and that is great.  He is like here mom or mom are you ok, it just surprise me how he is growing.  Now I am going to focus on his potty training again, we took a few months break because of changes and a new brother.  I think he is ready for it now and I think i am too by being patient with him.   I am not going to stop this round, he going to make it to the end.  I want him to be potty training before he is 2 and half  but no pressure.  My baby is starting to know his surround and his father is starting to get more interested in him too not just the older one.

No comments:

Post a Comment